My Saturday morning to-do list usually revolves around checking out what’s fresh at the farmer’s market. And cleaning up. And doing laundry.
Today’s morning’s to do list was quite unusual and quite exciting:
- brush my hair (yes, it needs to be on the list)
- go to the soft opening of Weaver’s Coffee in San Francisco
- brush my hair again (yes, I’m like a child that way)
- prepare myself and my handy dandy iPhone tripod setup for filming at the CUESA event (the video is great, coming soon)
- depend on the kindness of the staff to share their Blue Bottle Coffee with me
- chat with the host of Grilliant Ideas Radio, an online radio show about all things food.I really enjoyed this 20-minute conversation with a host who had a long track record of investigating various product businesses. Listen in on our phone chat at around minute 37:09…