The only thing more fun than answering people’s questions is answering them in a “one to many” way that can benefit lots of people. Here are some recent articles either based on questions or my own burning curiosity:
- Free Research Data To Plan Your Food or Beverage Business – Someone asked me if there were cheap or free sources of data for writing a food business plan. So I wrote this.
- How to Decide If You Should Go to the Natural Products Expo – Someone asked if it was worth flying to ExpoWest for a quick tour. These questions will lead you to the right answer for YOU.
- Why Hershey is Transitioning to Cane Sugar From Beet Sugar – It blows me away that Hershey is making this major change to its candy and chocolate to change its sugar source. Pretty soon they’ll qualify for the Good Food Awards; maybe we should start a “mainstream” food version of the awards.
- Here’s How to Create a National Food Holiday – Cheesy, chocolatey, downright blant promotion. Who cares, food holidays are fun. Find out how to create the next great food day.
- An Instacart / Home Delivery Primer for Retailers and Brands – What impact will home delivery have on retailers and food brands? More importantly, how can you benefit?
- How Some Shoppers Chose Stonewall Kitchen Crackers – The last thing I expected when I made a pitstop at Bravo Farms’ new mercantile was to embark on an early morning market research project. But I just had to!
So…what else do you want to know?