Susie is delighted to bring you services to help your business thrive, whether herself through the FoodStarter network of marketing, creative and technical talent,
If you read Good Food, Great Business, you know Susie is all about choosing the right partners and solutions based on your goals and constraints.
Just getting started or need a reality check?
Check out the 90-Minute Strategy Session.
Food Product Naming
From the person who chose “FoodStarter” as the name of a company helping food entrepreneurs start and grow…there’s more of those names lying in wait just for you. Naming is an option as part of the 90-Minute Strategy Session (above).
Food Product Marketing and Publicity
So you’ve gotten your artisan / specialty food business started. What better time than now to request feedback from professionals and generate authentic buzz around your foods, brand, packaging and story.
For select brands, Susie and her team of FoodStarter marketing and social media experts will help you:
- craft a strategic, action-oriented marketing plan
- connect with media and influencers
- write and tell your story in highly visible outlets
- get introductions to desirable retailers, so important in your early stage
- maximize return on your marketing budget
Good Food that has the perfect mix (which my book hammers on relentlessly) doesn’t take much to get people talking — called earned media — and buying.
Food Reviews / Profiles
- A public review (free) on FoodStarter gives a new brand exposure and might be possible if your product really speaks to me. This review will be honest, evaluating your full offering for better or worse, much like an awards program or retailer would.
- A private review ($175), in case your product isn’t quite ready or you want unbridled opinions without the risk of those opinions being public. The review will include an email with feedback on branding, packaging, and the food itself. You’ll have the option to ask me to post the review.
- Influencer panel ($1,000+): Get feedback from a small group of food professionals, bloggers and retailers—before you’ve invested in finalizing your product and packaging. The review will include a video and 1-2 page report.
Writing and E-commerce / Website Setup
We can get you all ready to launch, based on your budget, writing and communication needs, technology requirements and distribution strategy.
Or DIY with Good Food, Great Business and online templates along with links to recommended domain, e-commerce, email marketing and other systems.
TAKE ACTION: Please get in touch to discuss what you need. Thanks!