Susie is delighted to bring you services to help your business thrive, whether herself through the FoodStarter network of marketing, creative and technical talent,
If you read Good Food, Great Business, you know Susie is all about choosing the right partners and solutions based on your goals and constraints.
Product and Company Naming
From the person who chose “FoodStarter” as the name of a company helping food entrepreneurs start and grow…there’s more of those names lying in wait just for you.
Pricing: Please inquire.
Food Product Marketing and Publicity
So you’ve gotten your artisan / specialty food business started. Wahoo!
What better time than now to request feedback from professionals and generate authentic buzz around your foods, brand, packaging and story.
For select brands, Susie and her team of FoodStarter marketing and social media experts will help you:
- craft a strategic, action-oriented marketing plan
- connect with media and influencers
- write and tell your story in highly visible outlets
- get introductions to desirable retailers, so important in your early stage
- maximize return on your marketing budget
There’s a happy medium between DIY public relations (PR) and an agency that will charge $5,000+ per month to get you press.
Good Food that has the perfect mix (which my book hammers on relentlessly) doesn’t take much to get people talking — called earned media — and buying.
Pricing: Let’s talk.
Food Reviews / Profiles
- A public review (free) on FoodStarter or About.com, something like these along with photos like these. This option of course gives you exposure. This review will be honest, evaluating your full offering for better or worse, much like an awards program or retailer would. AND it is available only selectively.
- A private review ($150), in case your product isn’t quite ready or you want unbridled opinions without the risk of those opinions being public. The review will include written feedback on branding, packaging, the food itself and other aspects key to your success.
You’ll have the option to ask me to post the review.
- Influencer panel ($1,000+): Imagine the value of getting feedback from a small group of food professionals, bloggers and retailers—before you’ve invested in finalizing your product and packaging. The review will include a video and 1-2 page report.
Writing and E-commerce / Website Setup
We can get you all ready to launch, based on your budget, writing and communication needs, technology requirements and distribution strategy.
Or DIY with Good Food, Great Business and online templates along with links to recommended domain, e-commerce, email marketing and other systems.
TAKE ACTION: Please get in touch to discuss what you need. Thanks!