NOW BOOKING FOOD CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS IN EUROPE FOR 2017
Need to engage people and businesses in your international or startup food and beverage brand story? Allow me to help….
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, Susie Wyshak (that’s me) is the author of Good Food, Great Business: How to Take Your Artisan Food Idea from Concept to Marketplace (Chronicle Books), the About.com Food & Beverage Industry Expert, and a multi-lingual* world traveler.
I have written about, photographed and promoted specialty food companies through this FoodStarter blog, with word of mouth marketing to influencers and directly to buyers, and through social media. And through international food media tours promoted entire categories, such as the German chocolate industry.
*Multi-lingual in Spanish, Portuguese, some French and Italian, Susie
Diverse Expert Food Marketing Services
My gift is helping international food, coffee and cold beverage brands craft a strategic marketing plan to reach goals with a wide range of services.
Drawing upon 20 years of copywriting, online marketing and artisan food promotion, I and my network of partners can help you with the following:
- storytelling assignments through writing, targeted to the food and beverage industry and compelling photography
- copywriting for food trade and consumer advertising and online coffee, food and beverage product descriptions and content
- international media tours to production origin in Italy, France, Spain, and other European countries as well as Canada, Latin American countries and more
- international food industry tradeshow demo and selling assistance
- food business marketing translation and editing to help Fancy Food Show and other food business brands master communications in letters, brochures, websites, emails and other marketing materials
- connections to buyers and other creative talent in the United States
- social media presence in the United States including Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
Ready to promote your brand and get results?
Please tell me what you need. I’m happy to Skype or phone chat.
And if I can’t help, I’ll refer you to someone who can!